Friday, December 01, 2006

BUSSINESS TRIP IN PROGRESS
how can a Round the world journey become a businnes trip?
It's very simple: You are a Pilot wannabe and you are ready to go everywhere in the world to find the better way to gain experiance and to find out the best first airline job.
After PPL and CPL Theory Subject done in Australia, I had the opportunity to get a seaplane pilot job with a Canadian Company, actually it's not really a job as pilot, but i will fly on the water wings lullaby (as its called in oz) and make some experience with.
So after Christmas Holiday that i'm going to spend in my hometown Naples, I'm planning to fly to Vancouver where I will study for 6 weeks at the Canadian Flight Centre earing this rating, then I will take a couple of week and travel around the west coast of US, going to Seattle,San Francisco, Monument valley, Las Vegas, then fly out from Los Angeles with destination OzLand again.
In Australia i will continue my flight training and(hopefully) starting working with the seaplanes, I will probably go back to Sydney, but who knows if company will set up for me another location, if this happen I will have to choose another flight school to continue my training to the Airline Transport pilot license.
After this I will have to fly to Asia Hong Kong to be exact, I will spend a couple of days there i will going to the southern coast of china, passing trough Vietnam,Cambodia,Laos and Thailand where I will check out if a low hour pilot could be hired for a local airline, in fact mostly low hour pilot has been hired in that area, eventhough salary is not really good( $1000US per month) it's a good deal, a couple of year in south east Asia flying experice will allow me to build up a good resumè.
Where I find money for this trip? Actually you could think that i'm rich but I'm not, I have to work hard to do it, but it's my dream it's my life and I wanna do my best to do it...
some good tips: Working while your studying, I've gain experience in many fields during my previous periods abroad.
here you are some tips.
1) The Flight will be buy at the Sta Travel the price is £1300 = 1900 € plus 100 U$ for the Grey hound pass in Usa and I will go from London to Vancouver to Los Angeles to Sydney to Hong Kong to Bangkok then back to London.
2) In Vancouver i will work as waiter making money on tips it's very easy to find out 'coz emplyoyee dosen't have to pay ya :@, but if you found the good place you can get up to 160$ per night with a 70$ average wich is enough to live
3) In Austalia I will work as pilot and i will earn about 36000$ a year have not idea how much tax I will pay but if it will be not enough I'll find out a second part time job as waiter or something and check it out
4) In Asia life is very cheap and actually I haven't planned yet this part of my trip, I hope this is not a working holiday trip :D
So Those are my dreams... impossible??
I BELIVE IN IT ... AND YOU???


Presto la traduzione in Italiano
...

No comments: