Tuesday, December 19, 2006

See you soon Vancouver... wait for me London
Seaplane Corporate has not hired me :( so my adventures in Vancouver will be end soon and waiting to get back to Australia in Febraury, I've booked my flight to the British Capital city: LONDON
Something changed in thoese 2 months, so fast the only important thing is that I've archived one of my goal
and now I've got a seaplane rating aniway
Thursday 21st December I will land in London, hosted by friend
will pass there at least Christmas and new Year's Eve that's better then nothing
So if someone will be around, give me a call
Avviso tutti quanti che la Seaplane Corporate alla fine non mi assumerà a tempo pieno,ma soltanto casual in ogni caso avere un brevetto per pilotare idrovolanti preso gratitamente è sempre una soddsifazione e mi potrà essere utile nel futuro; prima di toranrein Australia ho deciso di trasocrrere un perido nella capitale Inglese Londra.
Giovedi 21 Dicembre arriverò all'aerporto di Heatrow sarò ospitato da amici e passerò li almeno Natale e Capodanno (meglio che niente)
Se qualcuno è in grio mi faccia una chiamata
Carmine

No comments: