Monday, December 04, 2006

Past, present and future of Carmine's dream


I dreamt to be a musician, singer and piano's playing
I played organ in churches and Cathedrals for years
I could continue,but I stopped
the dream is over

I dreamt to be a professional volleyball player
I was Italian champion with the Campanian selection
I was selected from the Italian National Juniores team
I met a stupid trainer who put me off after an injury
I could continue,but i didn't
the dream is over

I dreamt to be an engineer, spaceship engineer to be exact
work on a space centre in Florida or for N.A.S.A.
has been my goal for a long time.
I gave up studies 'coz i choose another carreer
The dream is over

I dreamt to be an actor, walking around holliwood
having dinners in luxury restaurant and
watching queques of fans looks for my autograph
I never had enough bravery to join a school
haven't give up yet this way, we'll see in the future..
The dream is pending...

I dreamt to be a pilot, flying high in the sky over towns, trees and seas
join an international airline, travel for live
meet every single culture and race in the world
seeing people going on vacation...
I went to Australia and discover the great aussie flies world...
I earned the Private Pilot licence yet
i'm waiting to come back to get the Commerciale and Airline ones

THE DREAM IS CONTINUING...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no carmine, non aspetto un bimbo.
magari avessi la possibilità di progettarlo... per ora ancora non mi sento pronta al livello di certezze economiche e via dicendo.
cmq sto bene... sono solo quelle piccole cose della quotidianità che ti fanno cambiare umore.
tu come stai? mi sembra di capire che stai trascorrendo un bel periodo... non pensare all'australia ora, concentrati su quello che stai facendo, che dopo la terra dei canguri arriverà da se.
sei troppo determinato per farti sfuggire quest'occasione.
un bacio e non sparire....

chiara